Many restoration projects require an inventory of your contents and furnishings. These are packed and safely transported to our climate-controlled warehouse for cleaning, restoration, re-packing and storage until we fully restore your facility. At ServiceMaster Professional Clean, we assure you that our Professional Cleaning Restoration technicians are trained to treat your possessions with the utmost care.
You & The Pack-Out Process:
- Sign an authorization form
- Identify your immediate need for items (i.e., emergency clothing, etc.) These items may need to be cleaned quickly for your use.
- Identify items to keep in your possession.
- Assist with “restore versus replace” decisions, especially regarding valuables, family heirlooms or sentimental items.
- Be available on site for pack out and for re-delivery of your possessions.
ServiceMaster Professional Clean Will:
- Coordinate with your insurance claims representative.
- Separate items that will not be packed and moved, including items that will not be restored.
- Pack, provide general inventor and transport your belongings to a secure facility. A copy of the inventory is provided to you.
- Perform restoration, cleaning deodorization, re-packing and storage at our facility.
- Provide frequent communication regarding the progress of your restoration claim.
- Arrange for re-delivery of your household belongings once restoration and reconstruction are complete.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What does “general inventory” mean?
- As we pack your contents, we label each box. Not every item in the box will be listed.
- Will ServiceMaster clean any of my belongings before packing and moving them?
- We may need to pre-treat some items before packing in order to prevent further smoke residue or moisture damage. However, most items will be processed at our restoration center.
- What about items that cannot be restored?
- With your help in the decision making process, these items will be separated during the packing process and left on site. Please discuss them with your insurance claim representative.
- Will I have access to my belongings while they are in storage?
- Yes – with advance notice, we can schedule a time for a ServiceMaster technician to meet wit you an provide access to your requested belongings.