Your Business in Our Qualified Hands
As your local ServiceMaster serving Yakima and Kittitas counties, we have the following certifications that have allowed us to serve you for over 30 years:
- I.I.R.C. – Institution of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. This helps us monitor our training standards to keep us up-to-date as the industry changes.
- A.M.S.A. – The American Moving and Storage Association.
- R.A.M. – Regional Account Manager. This allows us to serve our clients throughout Washington State through continued coordination with other ServiceMaster franchises. R.A.M. lets us pool our resources together in order to serve our clients in the best way possible.
No Job Too Small or Too Large for ServiceMaster Clean
Did you know that ServiceMaster Clean helped restore one of the largest buildings in the U.S.? Our company has a network that mobilizes to meet your needs, and we have standards of service that exceed expectations. On Sept. 11, 2001, ServiceMaster responded to the task of cleaning the Pentagon after it was damaged in an act of terrorism. Restoring the aftermath required over 300 ServiceMaster Clean employees, who worked around the clock to restore 17 miles of affected facilities. In doing so, ServiceMaster helped restore a crucial building to our country – it instantly became apparent that we were not just another cleaning company, but a specialized restoration organization that was ready to respond to any disaster, regardless of scope or size. Most recently our crews provided flood relief efforts to restore the Calgary Stampede and Boston, Mass.
- Emergency services 24/7, year-round
- On-site response within 2-4 hours
- Industry pricing using Xactimate or T&M pricing
- Customer satisfaction reviews after loss
- Contingency planning
- Janitorial cleaning
- Water damage extraction
- Emergency power
- Board – up
- Building stabilization
- Drying and dehumidification
- Soot, smoke or odor removal
- Data and document recovery
- Electronics restoration
- Antiques and fine art restoration
- Sublimation drying